● The S1920 Series fully supports Ruijie Cloud, which is a cloud-based service that helps user deploy and manage devices and networks. Now using Ruijie Cloud mobile app, monitoring and simple maintenance job for switch can be done remotely on a cellphone. More professional operations can be done on Ruijie Cloud Website.
● Even non-technical users can do easy management for the network through a Web browser and S1920’s Web-UI.
● With RGOS’s full command line support, complex configuration and troubleshooting can be done as well.
● Switches can be discovered and monitored from NMS system or other SNMP-based network tools.
● Enables synchronization of time among time servers and clients, fulfill the need for clock-dependent devices in the network.
Unique Smart+ Features for CCTV
● IP cameras and NVRs will be identified by switch, and configurations like MTU, flow-control and port isolations will be deployed automatically.
● With the help of Ruijie Cloud or switch’s Web-UI, PoE IP cameras can be reboot without unplugging the wire on site.
● Instead of flooding traffic to all ports, the switch filters multicast traffic to improve network performance, especially useful for IPTV and CCTV deployment.
● Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, providing security between device groups.
● Improves the performance of large data packet transfers, supports frame size up to 9216 Bytes.
Connectivity and Resiliency
●Provides fiber uplinks on all models. SFP ports are in addition to RJ45 Ethernet ports, providing higher total number of available ports.
● 5 PoE models provide up to 30Watt per port, which allows support of latest PoE+ capable devices such like high-performance access points and IP cameras, as well as any IEEE802.3af(PoE)-compliant powered devices.
For XS-S1920-9GT1SFP-P-E, Ports 1-8 provide PoE/PoE+. For other four 24-port PoE models, Ports 1-24 provide PoE/PoE+.
● Supports IEEE802.1D(STP), IEEE802.1w(RSTP) and IEEE802.1s(MSTP) standards, provides redundant links while preventing network loops.
● RLDP detects the connectivity of links, and supports the enhanced loop detection function to prevent network faults caused by devices such as Hubs.
● Compliant with IEEE802.3az standard requirements in order to save energy.